Most types of accident claims can be dealt with on a No Win No Fee basis.
Jason is passionate about securing rehabilitation and appropriate compensation for people who have suffered serious injuries through no fault of their own. Since 2006 Jason has specialised in Serious Injury Claims resulting from Road Accidents for drivers, motorcycle riders, cyclists and pedestrians. Jason also specialises in Occupiers Liability claims and Public Liability claims for people injured in public places.
As a keen motorcyclist and cyclist himself, Jason deals with Motorbike Accidents and Cycling Accident Claims and has expertise in dealing with hearings in the High Court and Coroners Court. He is especially keen to represent vulnerable road users who share these interests and who suffer an injury as a result of someone else's lack of care.
Jason has significant experience representing people who have suffered Serious Orthopaedic Injury, Amputation, Head / Brain Injury, other life changing injuries, as well as representing families in Fatal Accident Claims. These cases require a thorough understanding of how each claim should be presented, along with a sensitive and compassionate approach.
"You took all the stress and worry away all the way through, professional throughout and a credit to your profession." C. R.
"I have never known such thoroughness and attention to detail. Exceptional!! Mr Jason Harries has given a truly professional and personal caring service." J.G., Nailsworth
Personal Injury Claim Case Studies
- Car Accident Claim Awarded £40,000 Compensation Case Study
- Cycling Accident Claim Settled for Over £50,000 Compensation
- Car Accident Claim Settled for £35,000 Compensation
- £150,000 Compensation Awarded for Motorway Car Accident
- £225,000 Compensation for Injuries and Losses after Car Accident
- £1,200,000 Compensation Awarded in Car Accident Claim
- £1,300,000 Compensation Awarded in Car Accident Claim.
Personal Injury Articles
- Driverless Cars and the Law
- Serious Brain Injuries and the Cost of Rehabilitation
- For a Motorbike Accident Claim, Get a Solicitor that Rides Motorbikes.
Association of Personal injury Lawyers (APIL)
Jason joined Co-op Legal Services in 2006 having previously worked for the RAC leading a team of Personal Injury Lawyers. He qualified as a Solicitor in 2003 and has specialised in representing injured claimants since then.
When Not Working
Jason says “I am an active member of my local squash club, as well as being a keen cyclist and motorcyclist. I try and do as much as I can to keep active and having two teenage sons usually keeps me fairly busy.”