For initial legal advice about Family Law, Divorce, Legal Separation or Children Law call our Family Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us online and we will help you.
As part of the Co-op Group, our values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others are core to the service we provide, and our customers consistently rate the quality of our legal advice and services at 4.4 out of 5 stars. See customer testimonials for our Family Law Solicitors.
Our Family Law Solicitors offer a wide range of family law legal services to suit your needs and your budget. Once we have provided you with a written quote for the agreed work, that price will not change.
You can choose a fixed fee family law service from £199 +VAT (£238.80 including VAT) or choose a specialist Family Law Solicitor with fixed fees starting from £175 per hour (£210 per hour including VAT).
Senior Family Law Solicitors and Lawyers with over 15 years’ experience handling complex family legal issues and international jurisdictions are also available; these fees are quoted upon request.
For initial legal advice call our Family Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us online and we will call you.
“You have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me on multiple occasions but in particular in regard to the children. When required, fast and forceful action was taken. This is a service you can trust 110% to defend your interests in the best way possible that I cannot recommend enough.” Mr C., London
Immediate Appointment with a Family Law Solicitor
To help you clearly understand what your current legal position is right away, we offer an immediate appointment with a Family Law Solicitor by phone, followed up with a detailed and comprehensive consultation with you the next business day.
Simply tell the Family Law Solicitor about your situation, you will be given initial legal advice right away, then before the end of the next business day we will have provided you with all your available options so you can make an informed choice as to how you wish to proceed.
When we say an “immediate” appointment with a Family Law Solicitor we mean it! Just call us during business hours on 03306069626 and a Family Law Solicitor can be on the phone with you within minutes. If you call after 5pm your appointment will be scheduled for the next business day.
Many of our customers feel relieved when their situation and their legal options have been explained to them by one of our expert Family Law Solicitors. Whether you are facing a family law problem, a child custody issue, separation, divorce or a complicated financial matter, expert legal advice without the jargon is just a phone call away.
The fixed fee for an immediate appointment with an expert Family Law Solicitor and a detailed and comprehensive consultation the next business day is £199 +VAT (£238.80 including VAT).
Our Family Law Solicitor fees are highly competitive and we invite you to compare our rates.
Call our Family Law Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us and we will help you.
"I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for all your help and support. You have been a pleasure to speak to and you have helped me through the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you so much for your time". Client.
Our Promise to You
1. No Nasty Surprises. We will provide a written quote before any work starts.
2. No Legal Jargon. We will take time to understand your needs and provide clear explanations so you completely understand what’s going on every step of the way.
3. To help you reach the best possible outcome for you and your family with the least possible distress.
4. To treat you as an individual. We do not believe in a one size fits all approach and we will work with you to find the solution which is right for you.
5. To handle your case with sensitivity. Our Family Solicitors, Lawyers and legal specialists are experts in family law and have specialist training to ensure they can help you through the challenges you are facing.
6. Fair Pricing. Our fixed fee packages mean you know how much your legal work will cost.
Our Solicitors Approach to Family Law
We believe that family law issues should be dealt with in the most constructive and positive way possible. We focus on helping you achieve a positive outcome that works for everyone involved. Our approach works to encourage agreement wherever possible, whatever stage you’ve reached – potentially avoiding Court proceedings and helping to minimise legal costs.
If your case needs to be negotiated or if you do need to go to Court, our competitive fixed Family Solicitor fees will ensure you have the best expertise at the right price, to help you with as much or as little of the work as you like.
You Can Expect Us To
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way.
- Always deliver our services in easily accessible ways to suit you.
- Keep the bigger picture in mind to help you at every step of your case.
- Help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against financial or emotional costs.
- Inform you of all your options including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, Family Mediation and Court proceedings to help you decide what is best for you.
Call our Family Law Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us and we will call you.
“I would like to express my gratitude for all your help and support. You have been a pleasure to speak to and you have helped me through the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. You are a credit to Co-op Legal Services. I wish you all the best for the future.” P. C., Kent
At Co-op Legal Services our family law team includes Family Law Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors and Children Law Solicitors with Resolution Accreditation and accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, complex property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.
Resolution is a national organisation of Family Lawyers committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and other family problems.
Co-op Legal Services has over 300 staff and offices in Manchester, Bristol and London.
Free Initial Appointment
Resolution is a national organisation of family lawyers committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and family problems.