0330 606 9626Request a Call or a Free Fixed Price Quote below
For initial legal advice about a Family Law, Divorce, Separation or a Children Law issue call our Family Law Solicitors on 0330 606 9626 or contact us online and we will help you.
As part of The Co-operative, our values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others are core to the service we provide, and our customers consistently rate the quality of our legal advice and services at 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Our Family Law Solicitors offer a wide range of family legal services to suit your needs and your budget. When we have provided a written quote for the agreed work, that price will not change.
You can choose a fixed fee family law service from as little as £99 +VAT (£118.80 including VAT) or an expert Family Solicitor with fixed fees starting from £150 per hour (£180 per hour including VAT).
Senior Family Law Solicitors with over 15 years’ experience handling complex family legal issues and international jurisdictions are also available; these fees are quoted upon request.
Immediate Appointment with a Family Law Solicitor
To help you clearly understand what your current legal position is right away, we offer an immediate appointment with a Family Law Solicitor by phone, followed up with a detailed and comprehensive consultation with you the next business day.
Simply tell the Family Law Solicitor about your situation, you will be given initial legal advice right away, then before the end of the next business day we will have provided you with all your available options so you can make an informed choice as to how you wish to proceed.
When we say an “immediate” appointment with a Family Law Solicitor we mean it! Just call us during business hours on 0330 606 9626 and a Family Law Solicitor can be on the phone with you within minutes. If you call after 5pm your appointment will be scheduled for the next business day.
Many of our customers feel relieved when their situation and their legal options have been explained to them by one of our expert Family Law Solicitors. Whether you are facing a family law problem, a child custody issue, separation, divorce or a complicated financial matter, expert legal advice without the jargon is just a phone call away.
The fixed fee for an immediate appointment with an expert Family Law Solicitor and a detailed and comprehensive consultation the next business day is £199 +VAT (£238.80 including VAT).
Our Family Law Solicitor fees are highly competitive and we invite you to compare our rates.
“Thank you for all your help through the last few months or so… and please do pass on my thanks to Sarah and other colleagues who have helped. I know where to come if I ever need legal advice in the future.” Ms B., Norwich
You don’t have to be a member of The Co-operative to use Co-operative Legal Services, but members can get 5% off our legal services while this Member Exclusive offer is available.
Call our Family Law Solicitors on 0330 606 9626 or contact us online and we will call you.
"I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for all your help and support. You have been a pleasure to speak to and you have helped me through the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. I wish you all the best for the future. Thank you so much for your time". Client.
Our Promise to You
1. No Nasty Surprises. We will provide a written quote before any work starts.
2. No Legal Jargon. We will take time to understand your needs and provide clear explanations so you completely understand what’s going on every step of the way.
3. To help you reach the best possible outcome for you and your family with the least possible distress.
4. To treat you as an individual. We do not believe in a one size fits all approach and we will work with you to find the solution which is right for you.
5. To handle your case with sensitivity. Our Family Solicitors and legal specialists are experts in family law and have specialist training to ensure they can help you through the challenges you are facing.
6. Fair Pricing. Our fixed fee packages mean you know how much your legal work will cost.
Call our Family Law Solicitors on 0330 606 9626 contact us online and we’ll be happy to help you.
Our Approach to Family Law
We believe that family law issues should be dealt with in the most constructive and positive way possible. We focus on helping you achieve a positive outcome that works for everyone involved.
Our approach works to encourage agreement wherever possible, whatever stage you’ve reached – potentially avoiding Court proceedings and helping to minimise legal costs.
If your case needs to be negotiated or if you do need to go to Court, our competitive fixed Family Solicitor fees will ensure you have the best expertise at the right price, to help you with as much or as little of the work as you like.
You Can Expect Us To
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way.
- Always deliver our services in easily accessible ways to suit you.
- Keep the bigger picture in mind to help you at every step of your case.
- Help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against financial or emotional costs.
- Inform you of all your options including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, Family Mediation and Court proceedings to help you decide what is best for you.
Call our Family Law Solicitors on 0330 606 9626 contact us online and we will help you.
“I would like to express my gratitude for all your help and support. You have been a pleasure to speak to and you have helped me through the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. You are a credit to Co-operative Legal Services. I wish you all the best for the future.” P. C., Kent
At Co-operative Legal Services our family law team includes Family Law Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors and Children Law Solicitors, including members of the Law Society Family Law panel, Family Law Advanced panel and Children panel, members of the Association of Lawyers for Children, members of Resolution including accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, complex property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.
Co-operative Legal Services is Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.