Divorce Case Study – Uncooperative Spouse Gets Served with Court Papers
03 August 2016
Fixed Fee Divorce costs £300 and you can start your divorce online at any time.
Mrs Y contacted our Divorce Solicitors about starting divorce proceedings. Her husband, Mr Y, was not in agreement with the divorce.
He was not cooperating with Mrs Y and he would not return the required papers to the Court so that their divorce could progress.
How We Helped
One of our Divorce Solicitors talked to Mrs Y about her situation and gave her the advice that if she wanted her divorce to progress, she would need to instruct a process server to serve the Court papers on her husband in person.
Mrs Y asked us to proceed and provided a photo of her husband so that the process server could identify Mr Y to serve him with the Court papers.
The process server successfully served the papers on Mr Y and he returned the signed papers to the Court.
Mrs Y’s divorce remained undefended and she could progress with the divorce proceedings without the need to go to Court. This kept her divorce costs to a minimum as she didn’t have to pay any additional or unnecessary legal costs.
Divorce Case Studies
- Divorce Financial Settlement Better than the Original Deal
- Divorce Financial Settlement on Family Home
- Court Ordered Financial Settlement
- Family Property and Child Custody Dispute
- Consent Order on Family Home
- Consent Order to Protect Financial Interests
- Husband said Severance Pay Not Part of Divorce Settlement
- Pension Protected by Clean Break Order
- Uncooperative Husband Sorted by Co-op Divorce Solicitor
- Divorce after a 3 Years Separation
- Husband Agreed to Nothing
- Property Owned Before Marriage
- Singapore Divorce Court Order Ratified in English Court.