Awards and accreditations
- Highly Commended: Probate Provider of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2020
- Highly Commended: National Will Writing Firm of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2020
- Best Estate Administration & Probate Services Provider - CFI.co Awards 2020
- Excellence in Innovation and Technology - The Law Society Excellence Awards 2019
- Highly Commended: Probate Provider of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2019
- Highly Commended: National Will Writing Firm of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2019
- Best Estate Administration & Probate Services Provider - CFI.co Awards 2019
- Probate Provider of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2018
- National Will Writing Firm of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2018
- Highly Commended: In House Team of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2019
- Highly Commended: Innovation of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2019
At Co-op Legal Services our emphasis is on providing the very best service to our customers. However we do understand that accreditations provide our customers with a great deal of reassurance.
Our team of Family Law Solicitors includes Resolution Accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, complex property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.
Our team of Probate Solicitors and Specialists includes Members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). All STEP members are subject to an extensive Code of Professional Conduct, requiring them at all times to act with integrity and in a manner that inspires the confidence, respect and trust of their clients and of the wider community.
Our team of Personal Injury Solicitors includes members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
A small sample of our many customer testimonials. To read more, see Co-op Legal Services reviews.
“My Probate case handler has understood all the problems we have encountered, resolving the Estate in a timely manner. I can safely say she has been a rock to my family.” M. P., Hampshire.
"The contact with the Will writing executive was excellent. She was calm, clear and precise with a delightful personality. Very reassuring and knowledgeable." P. S.
“You have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me on multiple occasions but in particular in regard to the children. When required, fast and forceful action was taken. This is a service you can trust 110% to defend your interests in the best way possible that I cannot recommend enough.” Mr C., London
"I have never known such thoroughness and attention to detail. Exceptional!! The Solicitor has given a truly professional and personal caring service."J.G., Nailsworth
"This was my first experience of having to deal with a Solicitor. I found the advice very helpful and felt at all times that I was being guided. I never felt overwhelmed or out of the loop. The Solicitor was really great to deal with." Mr. D