- Probate Provider of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2018
- National Will Writing Firm of the Year - British Wills and Probate Awards 2018
- Highly Commended: In House Team of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2019
- Highly Commended: Innovation of the Year - Modern Law Awards 2019
At Co-op Legal Services our emphasis is on providing the very best service to our customers. However we do understand that accreditations provide our customers with a great deal of reassurance.
- Our team of Family Law Solicitors includes Resolution Accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, complex property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.
- Our team of Probate Solicitors and Specialists includes Members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). All STEP members are subject to an extensive Code of Professional Conduct, requiring them at all times to act with integrity and in a manner that inspires the confidence, respect and trust of their clients and of the wider community.
- Our team of Personal Injury Solicitors includes members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
A small sample of our many customer testimonials. To read more, see Co-op Legal Services reviews.
“You have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me on multiple occasions but in particular in regard to the children. When required, fast and forceful action was taken. This is a service you can trust 110% to defend your interests in the best way possible that I cannot recommend enough.” Mr C., London
"This was my first experience of having to deal with a Solicitor. I found the advice very helpful and felt at all times that I was being guided. I never felt overwhelmed or out of the loop. The Solicitor was really great to deal with." Mr. D