Choose a partner who’ll do right by you and your organisation
We believe that a successful long-term business partnership needs to meet the needs of our members, achieve our partners’ commercial objectives and work in a way that aligns with our Co-op values.
Why partner with Co-op?
We’re one of the world’s largest consumer co-operatives owned by millions of members, and we’re committed to a better way of doing business for our clients and communities. We believe in working ethically and responsibly and our Co-op values place openness, honesty and caring for others are the heart of everything we do. As a partner, your organisation can refer your customers and members on to us to benefit from our award winning products and services.
At Co-op Legal Services, we’re the largest provider of Probate & Estate Administration services in England & Wales, and our aim is to provide legal advice to our clients and Co-op members with complete price transparency and without the legal jargon.
As a partner, we can provide:
- Market leading products and services
- Outstanding customer service which our members and communities have come to expect from the Co-op
- Robust governance processes, limiting the impact of risks to your business or organisation.
- Dedicated relationship management from experts in funeralcare, legal services, estate and later life planning
- Training and ongoing support for front-line staff
- Support from our marketing team on product promotion and dual branded collateral
For more information on how your business or organisation could deliver our legal services, please contact our partnership team on firstname.lastname@example.org