Partner with us
Choose a partner who’ll do right by you and your organisation
We believe that a successful long-term business partnership needs to meet the needs of our members, achieve our partners’ commercial objectives and work in a way that aligns with our Co-op values.
Why partner with Co-op Legal Services?
Our mission is to help people understand the law, to use the law to protect the people they love and to optimise financial outcomes. We achieve this by providing accessible, engaging, professional legal advice and support through blended digital and 1-2-1 specialist services.
We have developed unique digital legal services hosted in a digital hub. Our partners and their clients benefit from free access to these resources, with relevant, concise, self-serve legal guidance and advice.
We’re one of the world’s largest consumer co-operatives owned by millions of members, and we’re committed to a better way of doing business for our clients and communities. We believe in working ethically and responsibly and our Co-op values place openness, honesty and caring for others are the heart of everything we do. As a partner, your organisation can refer your customers and members on to us to benefit from our award winning legal products and services.
At Co-op Legal Services, we’re the largest provider of probate & estate administration services in England & Wales, and our aim is to provide legal advice to our clients and Co-op members with complete price transparency and without legal jargon.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and all Client Money benefits from FSCS protection. In addition, we have very high standards around data security and compliance.
As a partner, we can provide:
- Market leading products and services
- Outstanding customer service which our members and communities have come to expect from the Co-op
- Robust governance processes, limiting the impact of risks to your business or organisation.
- Dedicated relationship management from experts in funeralcare, legal services and later life planning
- Training and ongoing support for front-line staff
- Support from our marketing team on product promotion and dual branded collateral
Diversity and inclusion
We believe that diversity and inclusion isn’t just about looking good and saying the right things. It’s about bettering the lives and livelihoods of real people. It’s how we do business. This means we do our best to operate in a fair way that embraces the differences of our colleagues, customers, members and communities.
Customers are at the heart of our business and we work to SRA and FCA guidance in respect of vulnerable clients. Best practice is embedded in all our customer journeys, including;
- Specific questions around vulnerability captured on our software during the customer journey
- Our case management software identifies and capture specific vulnerabilities (both temporary and permanent)
- All our case handlers are trained on vulnerability from both a process and behavioural aspect – knowing what to do, how and when
For more information on how your business or organisation could deliver our legal services, please contact our partnership team on: firstname.lastname@example.org