Co-op Legal Services has been named winner of best estate administration and probate services provider in the 2020 cfi.co awards.
Stephen Carruthers, TEP
Probate Solicitor, Bristol
Stephen Carruthers TEP, is a STEP qualified Probate Solicitor at Co-op Legal Services in Bristol.
Stephen has particular expertise in dealing with Commercial Property, Litigation and Trusts. Stephen is versed in Will writing, Power of Attorney and Deputyship, Estate Planning and Trust and Estate Administration. His caseload often includes taxable estates with foreign and business assets.
- The Law Society Private Client Section
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). You can recognise a Full Member of STEP by the letters ‘TEP’ (Trusts and Estates Practitioner) after their name
- 2003-2008 The College of Law, York
- Professional Skills Course
- Legal Practice Course
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 CLT International. STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (England and Wales)
When not working
Stephen enjoys folk and jazz music and playing classical guitar.