Co-op Legal Services is supporting Amnesty International UK
Making a Will is easier than you think
We’ve partnered with Amnesty International UK to provide both a telephone and online Will-writing service to suit your needs, that is free for people living in England & Wales who want to write a simple Will. Please check the Amnesty International UK free Will service terms and conditions for eligibility.
Start your Will online now
Get started with our online Wills service and you'll get a follow up call from one of our dedicated Wills specialists to answer any queries and finalise your Will.
Call us or request a callback
Who will be writing my Will?
This online Will service is provided throughout by Co-op Legal Services. We act entirely on your behalf and any advice we give is completely independent and must act in your best interests as we are regulated by the Solcitiors Regulation Authority.
Do I have to leave Amnesty International UK a gift to use the service?
Most people using our will-writing services through a charity choose to remember them in their will, but there is no obligation to do so. Amnesty International UK hope that you will consider making a gift in your Will to them - even a small percentage of your estate could help Amnesty International UK continue its vital human rights work long into the future.
Is any Will free?
Standard single and mirror Wills are free using Amnesty International UK's Free Will Service in partnership with Co-op Legal Services. However, your circumstances might mean you need a different type of will, which could incur a cost. We'll discuss this with you. You do not have to pay anything until you’ve spoken to us and told us your requirements.
So easy to input the details via the internet. Telephone appointment on time. Everything was clearly explained and we weren't rushed. S. K., Knebworth
Terms and conditions
- The free Will offer is available for existing and potential supporters (and their partner in the case of ‘mirror’ Wills) of Amnesty International UK.
- This offer is provided in conjunction with an external third party partner, Co-op Legal Services.
- The offer is for a simple Will to be prepared. Where a more complex Will is required, Co-op Legal Services will advise you of the cost and seek your confirmation to proceed before you become liable for any costs.
- The free Will offer is only available to Amnesty International UK’s supporters living permanently in England or Wales and is subject to a suitability assessment by Co-op Legal Services.
- You do not have to include a gift to Amnesty International UK to use this service but it would be wonderful if you chose to do so.
- As part of your Will writing services contract with Co-op Legal Services, Co-op Legal Services will need to provide Amnesty International UK with your full name, address, date of birth and whether or not you have included a gift to Amnesty International UK in your Will.
- Amnesty International UK take your privacy seriously. They understand that your Will is a private matter. Your name, address, age and gift details will be held securely by Amnesty International UK Section and Amnesty International UK Section Charitable Trust (AIUK). They need this to update supporter records. They will also write to you to thank you for your gift. You can change how you hear from them at any time by emailing their Supporter Communications Team at email@example.com. Amnesty International UK will never sell or swap personal information with anyone else. To find out more about how Amnesty International UK use your information, please see www.amnesty.org/privacy-notice.