Our Civil Partnership Dissolution Service provides you with a Family Law Solicitor to deal with your Civil Partnership Dissolution form start to finish.
For free initial legal advice on Civil Partnership Dissolution call our Family Law Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us and we will help you.
How Much Does Civil Partnership Dissolution Cost?
Our Family Law Solicitor fees start from £210 per hour including VAT. A Senior Family Solicitor with over 15 years’ expertise handling complex legal issues such as international jurisdictions are also available; fees are quoted upon request.
Once we have provided you with a written quote for the agreed work to be done, that price will not change.
As part of the Co-op Group our values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others are core to the service we provide, and our customers consistently rate the quality of our legal advice and services at 4.4 out of 5 stars. See customer testimonials for Family Law.
Ending a Civil Partnership in England or Wales
A Civil Partnership puts same sex couples in the same legal position as people who are married, with the same legal rights and responsibilities regarding issues like tax, state benefits, pensions, inheritance and immigration.
However, if your relationship breaks down and you decide to end your civil partnership, we can help.
With our Complete Civil Partnership Dissolution service your Family Law Solicitor will explain the options available and look after you every step of the way and in any Court proceedings if required.
We offer this service whether you are the person bringing a petition to dissolve the civil partnership, known as the Petitioner, or the person answering the petition, known as the Respondent.
Our Promise to You
1. No Nasty Surprises. We will provide a detailed quote before we start work. The fee we quote you in writing for the agreed work is the fee you pay.
2. No Legal Jargon. We will take time to understand your needs and provide clear explanations so you completely understand what’s going on every step of the way.
3. To help you reach the best possible outcome for you and your family with the least possible distress.
4. To treat you as an individual. We do not believe in a one size fits all approach and we can work with you to find the solution which is best for you.
5. To handle your case with sensitivity. Our Family Law Solicitors are experts in divorce and have specialist training to ensure they can help you through the challenges you are facing.
6. Fair Pricing. Our agreed upfront, fxied price, means that you know how much your Civil Partnership Dissolution will cost before any work starts.
For initial legal advice about Civil Partnership Dissolution call our Family Law Solicitors on 03306069626 or contact us online and we will call you.
The family law team at Co-op Legal Services includes specialist Family Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors and Children Law Solicitors with Resolution Accreditation and Resolution accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.
Co-op Legal Services has over 600 staff working in different businesses with offices in Manchester, Bristol, Stratford-upon-Avon, Sheffield and London.