Welcome to Co-op Legal Services in partnership with Couple Connection and the Parent Connection, supporting your legal needs.
For initial legal advice call our Family Law hotline quoting ONEFAMILY on 0330 606 9436 or contact us online and we will help you.
We offer a wide range of fixed fee family law legal services. Our Family Law and Divorce Solicitors are experts in handling complex legal issues and can help you every step of the way.
We offer initial legal advice without the jargon and offer fixed fees to suit your needs and your budget. For example, you can discuss your options in a consultation with a Family Law and Divorce Solicitor from as little as £199 +VAT (£238.80 including VAT) or choose Family Solicitor hourly rates starting from £175 per hour +VAT (£210 including VAT).
Our Family Solicitor fees are highly competitive and we invite you to compare our rates.
For initial legal advice call our Family Law hotline quoting ONEFAMILY on 0330 606 9436 or contact us online and we will can help you with:
- Children Law
- Parental Responsibility
- Separation Agreements
- Family Break Up Will Writing
- Family Money Matters
- Family Business Money Matters
- Fixed Fee Divorce
- Overseas Divorce
- Children in Divorce / Separation
- Divorce Money Matters / Pensions / Property
What You Can Expect from Us
- We will always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way.
- We will always deliver our services in easily accessible ways to suit you.
- We’ll help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against financial or emotional costs.
- We’ll inform you of all your options including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, Family Mediation and Court proceedings to help you decide what is best for you.
For initial legal advice call our Family Law hotline quoting ONEFAMILY on 0330 606 9436 or contact us online and we will call you.
At Co-op Legal Services our family law team includes Family Solicitors, Divorce Solicitors and Children Law Solicitors, including members of the Law Society Family Law panel, Family Law Advanced panel and Children panel, members of the Association of Lawyers for Children, members of Resolution including accredited experts in child abduction, co-habitation, domestic abuse, complex property disputes, high net worth money matters and financial advocacy.