Head of IT
James is Head of IT at Co-op Legal Services.
James writes of himself, “I have been in the IT arena for over 30 years and worked in large and small organisations both UK based and worldwide."
“I enjoy working in IT as it is constantly changing and there are always new technologies and challenges facing organisations."
“IT for me is an enabler allowing businesses to succeed in delivering its products and services to its consumers. Business is constantly changing and evolving and the need to keep up to date with IT is a major requirement. For me, delivering an IT solution which makes a difference to a business is key to the role I perform.”
IT Systems and Operations, ITIL, Prince 2 and Change Management.
- British Computer Society (MBCS).
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP).
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI).
- Feb 2015 – Present – Head of IT, Co-Op Legal Services.
- Jul 2011 – Jan 2015 – Group IT Director, 2020 Legal Ltd.
- Aug 2006 – Jun 2011 – Head of IT, Goldsmith Williams Solicitors.
- Apr 2003 – Aug 2006 – IT Director, Vectura Ltd.
- Mar 1998 – Apr 2003 – IT/ Operations Manager, MasterCard.
When not working
James enjoys walking, going the gym and badminton. He also likes to spend time with his two German Shepherd dogs and travelling to the USA.